Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and for those who do not celebrate have a great Holiday
Now that I have everything done for the day as far as I know I sit down for the rest of the night.
Here is the Shuttle Sock I won from Stitching'n Knitting. My great grandson saw it and wanted it no I didn't let him have it. I told it was for a tatting shuttle and he thought that was neat.
The headband-Necklace I won form Alana Tatter ~ The Tatting Gallery.
It is really beautiful.




4 comments:

  1. So glad it arrived safely - I sent them all in Christmas cards and was a little worried. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa
    I hope I let you know when it arrived. It did arrive safley and I love it. Everyone thinks it is so cute. They even thought I should put it on the tree. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call Design Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you like the choker/headband! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete