Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shuttle and Thread

This is what I won form Aileen's (Wicked Tats) 2nd Speedy Birthday Giveway. Some Coron thread and some beads. Love both. Sorry it took me so long to post it.
This is some of Zaeina Hand dyed thread and fabric. I love the colors.

I also ordered some of Georgis Seitz shuttles. She also sent me some Lizbeth thread. All in a nice little tin. I have some of her other shuttles and love them. I have been wanting the pig and fish shuttles for quit a while.
Not sure when I will have time to post again. Just found out DH has stage 4 Liver cancer and will half to start getting some kind of treatment, starting next week. So will half to drive him and then pick him up. I am sure glad winter is ove because driving this winter was really bad.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you and your husband have to go through this. Sending my best thoughts for an easy time for both of you.

    In the meantime, you've got lots of tatting goodies to help distract you. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about hubby's cancer. (((Hugs))) to both of you. Like Gina said you have lots of tatting goodies to help you deal with in the meantime.
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all. I do have a lot of goodies to tat with. Now I half to go and put 30 pockets on some vest for the hardwear store where my son worke. Company made a mistake on the size twice and I said I would replace them. So off to work.

    ReplyDelete