Saturday, October 3, 2009

Leaves, Butterfly, Squirril and Orchid

Tatted Fal leaves pattern by Heather Johnston. Except the bottom one I was just trying to use up the thread on my suttle. The one at the top is
Lady Shuttle Makers leaf pattern. Enjoyed working all of them, It didn't take long at all to work then up.
The butterfly is from Mark Myers book Tatting Patterns for One Shuttle book 1. I love this book. The Squirrel is also Mark Myers it is one the Polmetto Tat Guild 2007 CD which I brought along with the 2006 and 2008. I ordered the 2009 one the other day.


The Dendrobium Orchid is also from the 2007 Plmetto Tat Guild CD. This is the only the second time I have worked using wire. I want to do the Rose that is also on the CD. Not sure what thread I used on them The leaves of Heather's was done in number 5 I think it was DMV. all of the others were done in size 20 thread.



10 comments:

  1. Wow you have lots to show. Well done, particularly on the squirrel. It has been on my MUST do list since i got the CD. Still waiting until have dyed the perfect thread...getting nearer. I have never seen it done by anyone but Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Mark's tatting and patterns. Let me know if you dye extra thread for the squirrel. I want to do another one. I have got to do the rose of his.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on everything! I love tatting Fall leaves during Autumn! I'll have to check out Heather's leaf patterns, too! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely especially the orchid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments. I also love tatting fall leaves and Heather's are so easy to do. I also love the orchid. I am going to half to do another one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Nice works, everyone of them, I love the squirrel best, Mark is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I also love Marks tatting and his patterns. I hope he does another book one of these days. I also love your tattine the parrot is great and the Golefish you did. Wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The orchid is wonderful! Good tatting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tatting is so beautiful. I have a book and supplies on tatting but haven't tried it yet. I plan on doing so with my daughter when I visit on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla I also love the orchid. Now I need to do Mark's rose.
    Joansoe I hope you do try and tat ove Thanksgiving. Good luck

    ReplyDelete