Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Book and A Little of This and That

My TIAS by of Iris Niebach, Sunbonnet Sue Motif by Darlene Polachic Done in size 8 DMC thread. Easter Frame pattern by Terry THe Tatter. No picture in it yet I still have 10 more to go. Jon's Quantiesque Snowflake, and Celtic Butterfly form the book Celtic Tatting Knots and Patterns by Rozella F. Linden.
Here is a couple of things I did in yellow one is done is size 20 thread , the flowers are done in size 8 thread.


I got this book in the mail on Friday from Handy hands also go some Lizbeth thread. Love the patterns in this book as far as I can tell they are all done with one shuttle.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been very busy tatting! Nice motifs! Your new book looks really cool! I think I got that one, too last fall at a lace event in LA! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was busy this week. tatted between birthday party for my great granddaughter and a wedding reception for my grand daughter. Now waiting on some yellow beads to get so I can finish the flowers. Glad you have the book.

    ReplyDelete