Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here is the forth day of the TIAS. Hope it is right. I had to take some of it out and wind the dark green shuttle. Ran out of thread.
This is from 12 Tatted Fairy-Tales by Inga Madsen. Love this book. Just had to use some color on this one.

Here is some of the shuttles , Hook and pick , and a needle case. I took all of these to the Kindergarten class. They are studying things that are make out of wood. I even took some of the tatting to school so they would know what they are used for. I took the green butterfly thatI posted earlier. It didn't come home one of the parents wanted it so I gave it to her.
Two if the shuttles are from the shuttle brothers. Other I got off of e-bay.



4 comments:

  1. Isn't this TIAS pretty? I am loving day 4! I just got caught up today. Your swan is cute. Lovely tools you have there. I still remember kindergarten. I really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this TIAS, it is pretty. Still have no idea of what it is going to be. I also volunteer on Monday Morning's to help with the kids reading. I never went to kingergarter, where I live you started in 1st grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, wow, your tatting is gorgeous. what beautiful things you do. the peacock and other animals are really pretty.
    thanks for stopping by my blog.
    have a good day hope your weather won't get as bad as ours

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't get the snow, just bery cold here. Suppose to start warming up some tomorrow. I love th animals but some of them drive you crazy. If I could only read German I would have it made:-)

    ReplyDelete